I tried Jappix mini, but it doesn't fit my requirement.

1. If I assign a permanent MCU to the anonymous visitor, all anonymous
visitors will share the same communication contents. There is privacy
problem. Of course, if it is possible for guests to post but not to read,
this solution can work but I cannot find such a setting.
2. If I dynamically create a temporary MCU to the anonymous visitor, the
communication is private, but how can staff know he should join this MCU.
For as I know ( wish I am wrong), an anonymous XMPP user cannot initiate a
chat with others.

I guess I have to do some server side coding, which is the reason I post
the question here.

Ying