Hi folks,

for a test cicuit I need to simulate a OP284 from AD. So I fetched
the spice model from AD, dropped the file into ..\SIM\Analog Devices\
and tried to start a transient simulation.
The simulation failed because some of the parameters in the new
model are unknown to the Protel simulator.
The parameters are like "gn", "e", "enz", ...
As you can see I am not very familiar with spice simulations but
the same error appears if I try to simulate other "new" models.
As long as I use Protel`s simulation models, everything works fine.

Does someone know how to overcome this ?

Cheers, Tom
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]