> The "parameters" you listed are just names of controlled sources. That can
> not be the problem. The analog devices models look ok, they are pure spice
> and should work. There must be something else what makes your simulations
> fail. What about your windows default decimal separator ? European
> installations use the "comma",  protel needs the "dot".

The decimal separator is set to "dot". Models from Protel are working fine
during simulation.

> Why did you fetch
> the model from analog because they are supplied directly from protel with
> their analog devices library ?

Perhaps I copied the Analog Devices library to the wrong location ?
I tried ...\Library\Sch\ , ...\Library\Sim\  and also ...\Library\Sim\
Analog Devices\ . If I add the lib to the schematic editor, I can select
the parts and use them in the schematic. If I try to simulate the circuit,
the simulator tells me that it can not find the model in ...\Sim or
.....\Sim\Analog Devices\ .
That is the reason why I dropped the external model there. The simulation
works if I put the unknown sources in the spice netlist into comments -
but this is not a real solution. is it ?

If the AD lib is working correct, what do I have to do with it ?

Cheers, Tom
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]