Hi

We use IEEE 315A-1986 which replaced the ANSI standard. I co-wrote a
company standard based on this which includes standardised part
descriptions as well. You would be welcome to the file if you felt it
would be useful. It is a Word97 doc.

Regards,
Alan Gore.
Development Engineer.
OEM GPS Products.
____
This email originated from the desk of Alan Gore - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Talon Research and Development Company Limited
Designers and Manufacturers of Fine GPS, Communication, and Marine
Electronic Products
Physical Address: 13-17 Kawana Street, Northcote, Auckland, New Zealand.
Postal Address: PO Box 68 155, Newton, Auckland, New Zealand.
Voice +64 9 481 0520, Fax +64 9 480 3176
Web Page - www.talontechnology.com