On 07:07 PM 2/13/2001 -0800, Andrew Lowy Sybrandy wrote:
>All,
>
>I just went to the ANSI site, and had no luck finding my way around.  Does
>anyone have some quick advise on how to navigate through this site
>www.ansi.org to actually find the ANSI Y32.16-1975 standard?  I typed Y32.16
>on their search engine, and it came up with no result.

Try a Yahoo search or similar for "ANSI Y32.16-1975". You'll receive several hits, one
of which will transport you to a US site from which you can acquire a sales agent's
contact number(s).

While I may have it wrong, I don't think that they're available for public download.
My understanding is that there's a fee involved.

If you're IEEE, you may be entitled to access, but I really don't know for sure.

aj

There is a distinct difference between slow & deliberate and deliberately slow