Hi all,
Even the term "Designator conventions" smacks of oxymoron. I am trying to
create a company library database and SOP for design. I have many Engineers
with various cultural backgrounds, some of which use some pretty weird ID's
and symbols. Before I institute my 10 commandments, I would love to see some
Designator conventions used by all of you. Please include as many as
possible in your replies. The more ammunition the better.
Note- I would prefer more North Amercian conventions as we are a N.A
company.
Thanks,

Lloyd Good
GE Harris Energy Control Systems Canada Inc.
2728 Hopewell Place NE
Calgary, AB, Canada T1Y 7J7
(403) 214-4777