Forgive/rtfm (rtfa?) me if this has been covered recently.

How do we check that each sheet symbol and its associated sheet have the
correct port names, other than a manual netlist check to ensure things
are connected correctly? It's pretty vital in a big hierarchical
sheet-symbol/port-connections scope for identifying bad port names (or a
missing overbar! but of course good engineers don't use them).

I just now tried removing the port entry on a sheet and running the ERC
to see if anything at all comes up - no errors, and the only evidence is
the broken net in the netlist.

All ears,

Drew

--
Drew Lundsten    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>             direct  +1.858.882.8828
Continuous Computing Corporation                fax  +1.858.777.3388