Gary Richardson wrote:
> I hate to be dense but I can't get Protel to acknowledge a netlist from
> Orcad. I have a PCB document open in Protel and do a "File" , "Import" Using
> "Protel PCB 2.8 ASCII file (*.PCB)". I have tried the tango.dll and the
> protel2.dll. Protel will accept the command but nothing ever shows on the
> screen. It does not complain, it just sits there.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> This is a screen shot from Orcad. Should I be doing this differently?

1) Please do not send large attachments to this group.
   (1M files broadcast to this list eats up a LOT of bandwidth)

2) In Protel (I assume 99 or better), open the Documents folder, do a
"File|Link Document" and grab the "Tango" format netlist, open the blank
PCB file and do "Design|Load Nets". This will enable you to load the
design into Protel.

David W. Gulley
Destiny Designs