The message quoted below was intercepted during mid-post and stopped
because it's rather large file attachment (1.1MB) was delaying posting of
other forum mail.

Although not specifically prohibited (at this time), file attachments are
generally frowned upon in our mail lists for several reasons...

1. they generate tremendous load on the mail/list server slowing and
delaying posts of other messages.
2. other subscribers do not want the additional burden of downloading files
especially if they use a modem to connect to their mail server.

There are many alternatives to attaching a file to a discussion group post,
but if you feel you really must, at least be considerate of your fellow
subscribers and keep attachments under 50K and ALWAYS compress (zip) the file.

Forum Administrator
Association of Protel EDA Users
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.techservinc.com/protelusers