You're trying to load a PCB file, as the menu indicates. That is not the
correct thing to do.

You want to first add the external netlist from Orcad (using the tango
format) to the Protel DDB. Click on the DDB name or documents folder in
Protel 's explorer. Use the file import and bring in the netlist.

Now go back to your Protel PCB file and use Design-Load Nets to bring in the
netlist.

Tony