I don't write very often but I do read and enjoy this users group. My
inquiry deals with converting the Protel .pcb, .gtl etc to other formats.
Does anyone know an expedient way to convert any of these
files to a .bmp file so others at my business can use the information
without having to have Protel loaded on their computers.

thanks,
RM