For PCB there is also an Add-on server created by Desktop-EDA

http://www.desktop-eda.com.au/products/pcb.htm

The above link will take you to the page for Klipper.

This program will also allow you to create a B&W Logo and import it to PCB
primitives.

I think Protel can sell it to you as well... it was about $200 last I
remember.  I also think you can download a demo.  Oopps... Nevermind just
checked... it is $100 ;)

Just another way of getting it done.

This used to only be for PCB, but it now also appears to enchance some of
the Schematic Clipboard stuff as well... including Embedding images in the
schematic rather than just linking to them.

Colby Siemer                        ** Custom Battery Chargers
                                           ** Custom Power Supplies
PowerStream Technology       ** Custom UPS
140 S. Mountainway Drive      ** Custom DC/DC Converters
Orem Utah 84058                  ** Power management electronics for OEMs

http://www.PowerStream.com