> There is some preliminary info and screenshots at:
>
> http://www.ionos.com/addins/protel/protel.htm
>
> The version Phil is talking about has been in beta for 3 months or so, and
> the released version will be available within a week. Because of the beta
> trial period, there is no link on the IONOS site.
>
> Troy Magennis

I have visited the URL advised above, and noticed that it states that Protel
99 SE with SP5 or later is required to run the associated server. As such, I
am wondering whether the *same* server can be used with both SP5 and SP6,
given that Protel has updated two .BPL files with SP6 (which has
implications for addon servers).

Perhaps there are no problems in this regard, but Protel (and I) have had to
update some addon servers with the release of SP6.

Regards,
Geoff Harland.
E-Mail Disclaimer