On 12:23 PM 3/6/01 -0500, Steve Smith said:

>I would never assume any dimension to be dead accurate
>as you must allow for rounding off and tolerances.

Ah...tolerances...Now why exactly would we care about those?

After all, we're in a metric age, where everything is by default exact
to the nth place...Ain't Trekkiland wonderful<g>

<Metric fallacy #1>

regards,

aj

-did someone say "drill wander"?

2.2   S E C O N D   D R O P   T O W E R
Andrew J Jenkins        Electrical Engineer
National Center for Microgravity Research
NASA-Glenn Research Center MS 45-1
21000 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland OH 44135
(216) 433-5001 fax:433-3793