You might like to check that Schematic is, in fact,
sending the files to PDFwriter and not to Distiller.

Distiller is a much more powerful version of PDFwriter,
albeit with an annoying tendency to crash on my current
machine, that has (possibly as a default) the capability
of automatically generating the PDF in its predefined
output folder.

Start by looking down the folder tree from
Program Files/Adobe
(assuming that this is where you've loaded Acrobat)

Just my $0.02...

John Haddy

* To join or leave this list visit: