At 01:25 PM 3/2/01 +1100, Thomas wrote:
>Try the adobe web site. Mine came with acrobat pdf writer v4.

I got my copy of PDF writer when my wife bought an Olympus digital camera.
Adobe PhotoDeluxe Home Edition was included. I had installed the photo
program and one day I went to print something and I looked at my printer
drivers, and PDF Writer was there. PhotoDeluxe set it up during
installation.... I'd been wondering how I was going to get it, being
simultaneously a cheapskate and one who does not want to pirate software.

With what I know now about PDF, I'd definitely buy whatever it took to get
the ability to write it, and I might buy Acrobat anyway, because of all the
cool things you can do that aren't included with PDFWriter. *Everything* is
documented with PDF now. Talk about market penetration..... whew!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
P.O. Box 690
El Verano, CA 95433