"van de Werken, Matthew (DEM, PH)" wrote:

> I'm pulling my hair out here - there must be a way of doing this, but I
> can't find it:
>
> I've inherited a board from someone else, with most of the tracks routed
> (I've had to modify it slightly), but all the tracks are missing netlist
> information. Is there a way to update all tracks on the board so they are
> the same net as their immediate connections, or flag an error if a conflict
> occurs?

Very well hidden in the netlist  manager is an "assign nets to connected tracks

from component pads" or something close to that.  This is what you want.
It will assign netnames to the tracks and vias based on what nets are assigned
to the component pads.  If the component pads don't have nets assigned
to them, then you need to load the netlist.  There will be some errors
generated
by this process, especially if the schematic or netlist has changed since the
last routing work was done.  But, they should be easily figured out.

Jon

* To join or leave this list visit: