At 10:53 AM 3/21/01 +1000, van de Werken, Matthew (DEM, PH) wrote:
>I'm pulling my hair out here - there must be a way of doing this, but I
>can't find it:

Don't pull your hair out. That's an OrCAD procedure.

>I've inherited a board from someone else, with most of the tracks routed
>(I've had to modify it slightly), but all the tracks are missing netlist
>information. Is there a way to update all tracks on the board so they are
>the same net as their immediate connections, or flag an error if a conflict
>occurs?

[Begin William Tell Overture] To the Rescue!

Seriously, this question has got to be the most asked question on this list.

Design/NetlistManager/Menu/Update Free Primitives from Pads. Actually, the
name may be a little different, but you get the idea!

Sometimes running this command does not clear out the error markers. They
should go away if you run a DRC, unless there are real remaining errors.

[Who was that masked stranger?]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
P.O. Box 690