Hello Mr. Good

Some years ago, I have done this with Protel 2.8 (I believe).

It seems that protel arrange the sheets and subsheets in the
same order (with respect to time) as they has been created
as sheet symbols.

There are two ways to change these order:

  1) You can place the subsheet symbols from the beginning in
      your preffered order. But most of the time, you don't now
      how many subsheets you will need in the beginning and you
      will not now the names of these sheets.

  2) You can save the sheet that will contain the subsheets
      in the ASCII file format. With an editor you can open
      these file and you will see the definitions of the
      subsheets somewhere in the file. There you
      can swap the definitions to your desired order,
      save the file and import it in protel. Now
      the subsheets will appear in the desired order in
      the schematic panel window.
      The sheet number can no be changed with the annotate
      function of schematic.

Its is (or was with 2.8) possible, but it is very complicated.
If don#t use it anymore.

Dipl. Ing. J rg Guttmann
eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Visit our Web Site:   http://www.imar-navigation.de
iMAR GmbH
Gesellschaft f r inertiale Mess-, Automatisierungs- und Regelsysteme
Systems for Inertial Measuring, Automation and Control
Schlackenbergstrasse 41
D-66386  St. Ingbert / Germany

Tel.: +49-(0)6894-9657-34
Fax : +49-(0)6894-9657-22