> >   2) You can save the sheet that will contain the subsheets
> >       in the ASCII file format. With an editor you can open
> >       these file and you will see the definitions of the
> >       subsheets somewhere in the file. There you
> >       can swap the definitions to your desired order,
> >       save the file and import it in protel.......

All,
  the other way to do this is with the Edit/Move/Send to Back and
Edit/Move/Send to Front commands.

  The schematic pages print out in the order that they are displayed in the
hierarchy display on the Explorer window.  By selecting 'Send to Back' and
clicking on a sheet symbol, you actually push it to the top of the hierarchy
and make it print first.  I normally go through my schematic and start by
clicking on the last page that I want to print out and click on them one at
a time until I get to the first page.  (You could start with the first page
if you used the Send to Front command instead).

  Note that to get the hierarchy window to update, you need to right click
on the DDB and select refresh.

  This works well for us - let me know if you have any questions.

Mike
--
Mike Coward           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Continuous Computing    www.ccpu.com