Hi,

There is a way to determine how the sheets are printed. It is however not
very intuitive.

You can use the command  EDIT>>MOVE>>BRING TO FRONT

What you do with this command is that you rearrange the order the sheet
symbols would be displayed if they were overlapped with an other sheet
symbol. This does  apparently also set the printing order. You can see this
in the explorer (F5 to refresh) that the schematic project is correct. It
will be printed from the top and down.

Try the command above (or one of the other drawing order commands in the
same menu) and see what happens. I think you have to click all sheet
symbols once in a sequence to get the expected result.

Regards
Mattias Ericson

Mattias Ericson
Omnisys Instruments AB
Gruvgatan 8
S-421 30  Vstra Frlunda, SWEDEN
Phone: +46 31 709 69 78
Fax:      +46 31 709 69 79

                    lloyd.good@ps

                    .ge.com              To:     "Protel EDA Forum"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                         cc:

                    2001-03-22           Subject:     Re: [PEDA] Printing schematics

                    22:53

                    Please

                    respond to

                    "Protel EDA

                    Forum"

Hello all,

One thing I have never figured out is how to arrange the order of the
sheets
in a project so that they are in the order that I want, and that they print
in that order. Has anyone ever bothered to figure it out and could you
please enlighten me?!

Regards,

Lloyd Good
GE Harris Energy Control Systems Canada Inc.
2728 Hopewell Place NE
Calgary, AB, Canada T1Y 7J7
(403) 214-4777

* To join or leave this list visit:

,Ơzf)^Z~לǫ)r:"y޶+-+"m^rq&n˛nfޙ鬵!wfw)^jҚ^u邢{ZrazXfjhvhkj+M!I"w