I've been having minor errors doing a schematic to PCB update while using
diodes, LEDs and bridges.  For some reason I always get errors such as:

ERRORS: 2 macros can not be executed:
Macro 1: New Node
Add node D1-1 to net NetR1_1
Error: Node not found

Macro 2: New Node
Add node D1-2 to net NetD1_2
Error: Node not found

Using the default Protel libraries (sch: Miscellaneous Devices.lib and pcb:
Miscellaneous.lib) will not work.
The syncronizer appears to not like using A or K in the schematic diode pin
name and the PCB pad designator.
The only way I can get it to work is to change A and K to 1 and 2 on the PCB
library part.

I would prefer to use the more descriptive names (A , K , AC1 , AC2 etc.)
Is there a way to make this work or does the default Protel PCB library have a
mistake on every diode, LED and bridge?

Thanks,
            Eric

* To join or leave this list visit: