From: Brad Velander [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 11:35 AM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Gold Emersion

Lloyd,
        here is a relatively good reference source:

http://www.merix.com/main_res.html

Select "DFM" and proceed to the section on plating.

        What is your question? Possibly I have some answer if I knew the
precise question. I have several other papers in printed form on various
board platings and relative performances (not really specific but generic
comparisons, if you know what I mean. Lots of talk but little specific
detailed comparisons).

Sincerely,

Brad Velander
Lead PCB Design