On 01:17 PM 4/17/01 -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
>Can anyone direct me to some research papers published about the advantages
>and disadvantages of using Gold emersion on mulitlayer pcbs. I have only
>heard information from pcb vendors but would like to see something
>published. Any documentation that includes manufacturing results would be
>great.

Have you checked PCB and SMT magazines? I believe that both have published
articles on plating in the past, and they might offer a bit more objective
treatment than what might be expected from the PCB houses. EDN might also
have something to offer, as they have treated PCB mfg-ing in the past
(though I can't remember how recently...)

Also, try
regards,

2.2   S E C O N D   D R O P   T O W E R
Andrew J Jenkins        Electrical Engineer
National Center for Microgravity Research
NASA-Glenn Research Center MS 45-1
21000 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland OH 44135
(216) 433-5001 fax:433-3793

* To join or leave this list visit: