From: Susan Scott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 10:18
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [PEDA] Legend string problem

Hello All...
Well, not everything's perfect. I'm using Protel 99SE Service Pack 6.
I am suddenly having a problem with the legend string on my drill drawing.
Previously (before SP6) when I printed my drill drawing with a legend string
placed near the board I could print it at the same size and location as
other prints showing the other layers.
Now, the drill drawing is shown very small at the lower left of the page. If
I remove the legend string from the .PCB and print again, the drill drawing
becomes the same size as the print of the other layers.
Has anyone else had this problem?
I use this drawing for several purposes and would like it to be the same
size as the other prints.
Hope someone can shed light. TIA.
Susan

* To join or leave this list visit: