Thanks to Mike Crist and particularly Mike Reagan for responses to my plea.
Mike Reagan and I had an off line email and phone exchange which in the end
proved that the problem is a bug which has occured since the Service Pack 6
release.
To summarize:
Using SE99 SP5 I was able to print (Protel print/preview) all layers,
including the drill drawing layer with its graphic symbols and number of
holes, checking the 'whole board on page' option and get all layers to fill
the page (8.5x11) and be the same size.
Since SP6 when I printed the drill drawing layer it was shoved to the lower
left corner of the page and was smaller than the other layers. All options
were the same as before. Nothing I did would change its size except erasing
the legend string in the PCB, updating the print/preview and printing again.
Of course then the drill table didn't show and thus rendering the print
useless.
It's definately a bug but not the end of the world. I just print it out of
Camtastic or AutoCAD. Oh well.
Susan

* To join or leave this list visit: