Could it be that you have fit to page turned on and the legend string is
making it think it is going to need a lot of space?

I have seen something similar because the legend makes the print routine
think it needs a lot of area.

Try just setting the print scale to 1:1.

Rob

Susan Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 04/25/2001 01:38:33 PM

Please respond to Protel EDA Forum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>