On Wed, 02 May 2001 12:10:06 -0700, you wrote:

>I just received a system with a Matrox G450 video card and would like to
>view the board during layout in two different zoom levels. One overview and
>one close-up.

Multiple monitors just enlarge the desktop, you can make the Protel main
window fill both (but only if running the same resolution) but I don't
think Protel has the facility to present two client windows for the same
PCB.

I sometimes spread across monitors with schematic on one and PCB on the
other - it is a shame cross-probing isn't a bit mroe friendly.

The Matrox dualhead has some kind of facility for a zoomed secondary
display, like a magnifying glass on the first display - might give you what
you want.

Cheers, Terry.

* To join or leave this list visit: