From: Gary Richardson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 3:10 PM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: [PEDA] two monitors

I just received a system with a Matrox G450 video card and would like to
view the board during layout in two different zoom levels. One overview and
one close-up.

I remember something about two monitors on this forum but cannot find it. Is
there some way to get archived versions of this forum?

Gary

Gary Richardson
Murphy Switch
301 North Valley Drive