I get similar events with Outlook 2000. It doesn't happen often but the
behavior is similar. It just stops responding.

OT: Does anyone know how to get the directory and files to list in
alphabetical order on a Windows 2000 system? They were fine until a few days
ago (I cannot remember any event that caused the change.) Now whenever I
have an "open file(s)" dialog, everything is reversed...I see the end of the
alphabet and if I scroll it heads towards the beginning, and finally the
list ends with the directory folders. (Exactly opposite from what it is on
all my other systems)

It's really driving me nuts, and I can't find any help on the MS site.

Tony

* To join or leave this list visit: