You could try exporting the text and components to spreadsheet (edit/export to
spread) .
It has a 'movable' column and true(false?)  flag. Earlier versions (V3.x) had
problems in
 updating the spreadsheet back to the primitves on the board, and only appeared
to work
on the first attempt. Im not sure if its been fixed in SP6.

Clive Broome
IDT Sydney Design Centre        Ph:         +61 2 9763 3513
8 Bayswater Dr, Homebush        Fax:        +61 2 9763 3409
Sydney,  NSW, 2127              Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Australia

         Australia's Leading Semiconductor Designers

"Linden Doyle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 07/09/2001 02:57:58 PM