From: Brad Velander [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2001 3:38 PM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: Re: [PEDA] "Trace" jumpers generate DRC violations

Well Ted it is supposed to be possible through the Short Circuit Constraint
in the Other Design Rules Tab. Last anybody ever tried it, it still didn't
work but that was a little while ago. That might have been before SP6, I
don't remember.

Brad Velander,
Lead PCB Designer,
Norsat International Inc.,