Hi,

here in Germany we (small company) have a serious problem with MAXIM, but
also with LT and Lucent, just to name a couple of others. They all do great
components, but when you want to purchase parts in SMD, especially SOTxx
package, you are told that the minimum quantity is 2500 up, or whatever a
reel may contain. If you need just 100, and the part is 10$ each, you
definitely will not order 25 times the amount you actually need. This
policy is the best way of preventing possible customers to use their
products.

Regards,

Gisbert Auge
N.A.T. GmbH

"Madhu Annapragada" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 16.07.2001 15:14:21