Thomas,

Un-zip the files and place the .hlp file into the
help subdirectory 'c:\Protel99\Help' on my setup then
place the other to files into .ins and .dll into the
system subdirectory 'c:\Protel99\System'.

Now open Protel click on the server arrow, grey arrow
top left next to the file menu. Select servers menu,
now right click in the EDA Servers window and choose
install select the CSFlipView.ins file that you copied
above and then OK.

Now that the server is installed, to run the server
click on the server arrow, and select run process
select 'CSFlipView:ShowFlipWindow' for the Process
and 'Show=True|XFlip=True|YFlip=False' for the Parameters
click OK and the server should be running.

There be a PCB file open when the server is run.

You can change the size of the box by dragging a corner.

Hope I didn't leave anything out:)

Regards,
Darren Moore

> How do you install the server? I have downloaded the file and
> it's not very self-explanatory (at least to me!).
>
> Thanks in advance,
>

> Thomas Sprunger

*                      - or email -