Having trouble obtaining the file from the location specified (Host not
found). Wouldn't even find http://www.considered.com.au

As someone else has reported that it works for them, I suspect it's because
our firewall is tighter than a fishes bum.

Would you mind putting it in the Protel Users Yahoo group file area?

Thanks,

Tom.