Some things that could be better with the CSFlipView server:
1) Optionally be able to restrict the stuff that is flipped to just the PCB
client window.  Messy to program as I would need to track when the PCB
window is no longer active
2) Fix the occasional bug where having the flip window open prevents a the
DDB from closing (and P99SE from exiting) until the flip window is
closed.  Not sure what this is and I am not even sure how my code is
causing it!  Funnily enough all other commands work OK from what I can see
but there

Let me know if there are other improvements that people would like.  Sorry
all for the problems with our host - they are in the midst of a major
outage (server upgrades gone wrong!) They have just managed to get incoming
mail through but with missing messages, but www access to all the sites
they host (including their own) is not up as at this message ...  Any more
suggestions for lower end host that manage to fluke on some sort of
reliability?

Ian