On 10:21 AM 1/08/2001 +1000, Thomas said:
>Having trouble obtaining the file from the location specified (Host not
>found). Wouldn't even find http://www.considered.com.au
>
>As someone else has reported that it works for them, I suspect it's because
>our firewall is tighter than a fishes bum.
>
>Would you mind putting it in the Protel Users Yahoo group file area?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Tom.

I suspect it is not your problem rather our domain host is unreliable - I
am looking for a new one, this one is cheap, has excellent features but
rather too many outages (the old get what you pay for story maybe).  There
appears to be an outage at the moment.  I will be looking for hosting
suggestions, I am using interspeed.co.nz  actually situated on a US
server.  Nice people, helpful but too many outages...maybe a discussion for
the OT group.

I don't really want to put the server onto the user file space as there is
no download tracking from there - I would like to know roughly how many
times the server is downloaded.

I will email it direct to those that ask but I really would prefer that
everyone make a reasonable effort to download it from:
http://www.considered.com.au/CSFlipView_1_1.zip
and bear with the unreliable server.  If you try a few times over a
reasonable sort of time and it fails let me know and I will email direct.

One thing I didn't mention in other emails.  If you pass the zip file
around I would like the users to send me an email letting me know they are
using it.  Oh, and by the way, the zip file and/or the contents are of
course not to be posted on any other publicly accessible site without my
permission.

Tom, check your mail...

Thanks for the interest,
Ian
Considered Solutions Pty Ltd     mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ABN: 96 088 410 002
5 The Crescent
CHATSWOOD   2067
Ph: +61 2 9411 4248   Fax: +61 2 9411 4249