-----Original Message-----
From: Robison Michael R CNIN [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 13 August 2001 15:53
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [PEDA] multipage schematic question

>but what makes me nervous is that in the last multi-sheet schematic,
>in the explorer window the sub-sheets appear as an expansion of the
>main, whereas in my new one they are sitting on the same level as
>the main.  i'm worried that they might not be properly associated to
>the main.

I've only tried multi-sheet designs a couple of times, but I've noticed
the same occurance.
If you open the main schematic and open the properties of each
sub-sheet, check that you have the file name of the sub-sheet inserted
here, if not do so.
I opened an old schematic and deleated this file name from the
properties, saved the file and closed the database.  When I re-opened
the database the sub-sheet was on the same level as the main sheet,
where as it wasn't B4.