hello,

i've only done a couple multi-sheet schematics and its been a while.
the last few boards have been simple two-sided reworks of old boards
and i didn't do a schematic for them... just the pcb.

anyway, i created tmod_main.sch and put the sheet symbols for all
the pages and then went thru and created sheets from the symbols
and all looks well.

but what makes me nervous is that in the last multi-sheet schematic,
in the explorer window the sub-sheets appear as an expansion of the
main, whereas in my new one they are sitting on the same level as
the main.  i'm worried that they might not be properly associated to
the main.

any comments would be appreciated.

thank you, miker