hi rob,

so thats what i did... forgot to save?  i thought that if there was anything
to save that it came up with an appropriate dialog to save it.  of course,
protel crashed on me at least a couple times when this was happening,
so maybe i lost it then.  i just love it when i get that dialog box that
tells
me protel has decided to crash and would i like to save what i have, only
the dialog to do it is froze up.  hahaha!  love it!  but heck with fixing
that!
i'm really looking forward to being able to price and order my pcb straight
outa protel!

and yes!  since i already had the sheets and now no symbols, i used
your preferred "create symbol from sheet method".

and i'm happy to say that upon reopening protel, all of the sheets are
comfortably tucked away under the main sch.

thanks!  miker

*                      - or email -