Hi all,
I originally just wanted to get rid of the polygon.  I tried most of the
suggestions provided, (thanks for those replies), but I couldn't get rid of
the polygon.  From experimentation, finally was able to get rid of it.
Here's what worked:  I highlighted the entire board, then did an
Edit/clear.  Of course the entire board dissappeared, but then I did an
undo.  It asked to repour the polygon plane then it disappeared.  In my
original post I should've included that when I deleted the polygon it
appeared as though there were two in the same space.  The one left behind
was the one that was unselectabe/deletable.  If anyone can explain why the
Clear/undo method worked I would appreciate it.
Brad Marshall

Brad Marshall wrote:

> Hello,
> I have an old board that I recently reopened to modify.  When I opened
> it up there is a polygon plane on the Mid Layer 1.  When I try to delete
> it nothing happens, when I try toselect it nothing, try show/hide from
> tools/preferences it does dissappear when I hide it.  But I can't seem
> to do anything with it.  Any suggestions?
> Brad Marshall

*                      - or email -