Brad,

You may have caught me with my pants down on that one, I'm a little
embarrassed to say that I have had hardly any cause to use the autorouter
since SE came out.  With all the RF and other critical stuff there has been
little place for the autorouter in my work for the past couple of
years.  Man, I sure could have used it in the 98 days though, when all my
work was autorouted low-speed digital stuff.  I remember trying to keep
traces away from certain noise susceptable components on one side or the
other and cussing an awful lot about the multi-layer keepouts.

So, they fixed this in SE and I never noticed??  :))
Mr. Protel, I heartily apologize!

Brad, please confirm that this is in fact what this checkbox allows you to
do...

Thanks,
Frank

At 02:16 PM 8/21/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>Am I missing something guys? With P99SE you can have keepouts on any layer
>that you want, right? I thought this was the current situation, am I wrong?
>         Possibly you hadn't noticed? In P99SE, draw a line on any layer any
>shape, edit the properties, click on the little keepout checkbox in the
>bottom of the window.
>
>Brad Velander,
>Lead PCB Designer,
>Norsat International Inc.,