Hi All,

At the risk of being cut from this very Important list I recieved this
messege from the forum Administrator (a warning to you all):

Subject:
        Off Topic Discussions
   Date:
        Thu, 06 Sep 2001 10:01:02 -0700
   From:
        "Forum Administrator" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     To:
        @techservinc.com

Your earlier posting to the [PEDA] discussion forum does not conform to the
designated topic for this forum. The [PEDA] forum is
for EDA (Electronic Design Automation) discussions only. You should review the
rules if you're not sure which forum is appropriate
for your topic. You can find them posted at
http://www.techservinc.com/protelusers/forumrules.html, this link also appears
in the
footer of each forum message. If you need assistance with regards to any of the
forums, the Forum Administrator is the one to
contact.

Forum Administrator
Association of Protel EDA Users
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.techservinc.com/protelusers

I have now recieved 5 of the bounce messeges. I don't want to go!

Regards,

Jim McGrath
CAD Connections, Inc.