At 02:22 PM 9/6/01 -0700, Jim McGrath wrote:

>At the risk of being cut from this very Important list I recieved this
>messege from the forum Administrator (a warning to you all):

etc.

Readers are reminded that we have alternate lists for the discussion of
matters not precisely within Techserv's definition of relevance. With
regard to today's events:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] is a backup list usable at any time. One very
appropriate use of this list is to query the users as to Techserv status;
that, in fact, was its original purpose. (But it may now be used for
general support if this is desired, there having been no objection to that
change when it was announced.) Membership on this list is completely open.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] is a list which represents the
user's association itself and where decisions may be made by user vote. All
licensed Protel users are welcome to join this list and participate in
association decisions.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
Easthampton, Massachusetts USA