At 01:48 PM 9/6/01 -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>Well, this one got out to me. But I just got one of the bounce messages that
>I've seen from several users today. It seems TechServ has a problem at their
>end. Sure would hate to get unsubscribed - this list has been a lifeline at
>times.

Since the Techserv list (EDA Forum) has gone down a number of times, and
because of other problems like this, we established a backup list. It now
has more than 200 subscribers, including most of the frequent writers from
the Techserv list. There is currently almost no traffic on the list (which
is preferred at this time), but it is there if anyone thinks they need it:

to join, send a mail to

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

It is highly recommended that all protel users subscribe to this list, but
if one is worried about possible traffic volume in the future, I also
recommend subscribing to [EMAIL PROTECTED], which is a
moderated list for user association announcements and which should never
have more than an infrequent post. Many former subscribers to the Techserv
list have unsubscribed because they no longer feel they want to deal with
the volume of mail that comes in every day, so the announcement list was
created so such people can be informed of any major issues of concern to
Protel users -- and they could then join the regular discussion list if
they wanted to participate.

to post to the backup list, send mail to

Abdulrahman Lomax
Easthampton, Massachusetts USA