On 02:22 PM 6/09/2001 -0700, Jim McGrath said:
>Hi All,
>
>At the risk of being cut from this very Important list I recieved this
>messege from the forum Administrator (a warning to you all):

You won't get cut from the list as if you did you would email a regular
user direct and they would let everyone know what has happened and the bad
press techserv would get would not be in their interest.

Techserv are very aware that there is an alternative structure in place
that can easily replace the functions it provides to the Protel User
community.  While they offer a reasonable service, waves are not being
made;  but in the event that the forum admin becomes a little too trigger
happy then it is easy to move.

So my bet is you have nothing to worry about.  I have given up worrying
about off-topic warnings from the admin, I think, we, the users are the
best judge of when a topic should be shuffled off to one of the various OT
lists.

(Speaking of OT lists: there is a smattering of traffic on the OT lists
that would be more appropriate on one of the main lists - there is some
mail-list confusion out there.)

Ian Wilson

PS: Just so the admin knows exactly who I am - I subscribe under two addresses: