The pausing comes from the caching/saving. I think it somehow unfortunate solved.
After a certain number of steps. the lot is saved. It could be Protel99SE
is open for days, just displaying the last whatever. After my first action
it finds there is something to be saved and takes its time.
It could have used the hours before.

Rene