Ian Wilson schrieb:

> Hello all including Protel Support (who have been CC'ed),
>
> Waldemar sent me his ini, rcs and a sample PCB file.  It was not until he
> sent the ADVPCB99se.ini file that I could see the problem.
>
> It took some playing about but I found the problem in the Layer Drawing
> Order dialog (Tools|Preferences|Display|Layer Drawing
> Order...).  Mechanical layers 5 and up were *missing* from his layer draw
> order list.  There may have been other layers missing as well, I did not check.
>
> Since there is no method of adding or deleting layers from the list it must
> be either a program bug or an install bug that has caused these to go
> walk-about.  Since others are reporting the problem it is impractical to
> think the he has corrupted the ini file himself.
>
> To fix it I replaced the LayerDrawingOrder0 to LayerDrawingOrder82 entries
> in the ADVPCB99se.ini with those copied from my backed-up
> version.  Pressing the Default button on the Layer Drawing Order dialog did
> not fix it.

I did it! And it works fine!

Ian is right, I changed the Drawing order by clicking [promote] and [demote]
buttons in Layer drawing order. But how these coused the Problem exactly, I
donīt know. :-(>

Brad I hope your Mechlayers are visible to.

Thanks to you Ian and all who cared of my Problem.
Even my spelling-problem. :-)>

Waldemar