At 11:27 AM 9/25/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Hey, Abdul, your message had the full text of the original thread in it.  I
>thought you were the one who advocated not doing that!  ;-)

Certainly I have. Do as I say, not as I do.... :-)

Seriously, I did not quote the "full text," the boilerplate at the end was
cut. I normally leave enough of the original post for my response to have
some context; if the original post is short, as it was in this case, I may
leave all of it. In this case I probably left a little too much, looking
back, especially with the levels of nesting.

Sometimes I might simply overlook the quoted text if I inserted text and
the quotation was off-screen as a result of my editing process. I try to be
careful not to do that....

Abd ul-Rahman Lomax
LOMAX DESIGN ASSOCIATES
PCB design, consulting, and training