From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 8:28 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Anyone heard of a GENCAD.CAD file?

Will the latest version pull in a PCAD binary file?

My current problem is we have the old PCAD binary file, but no machine
running the old PCAD, and the old file would take a week to pull in  to the
new PCAD and check . Since the board house lost the program for the flying
probe tester, I'd rather make them upgrade their software than have to go
back and try to regenerate a PDIF file.

In the future we intend to supply  IPC-D-356A files unless we really have
to supply the PCB file.

Thanks,

Rob

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 09/25/2001 06:21:41 PM